Megaupload "Mega Song"
Dotcom released a glossy pop video touting his cyber locker service, in which a bevy of recording artists and celebrities — including Kanye West, Sean Combs, will.i.am, Jamie Foxx, Alicia Keys, Snoop Dogg, Serena Williams and Kim Kardashian — praise Megaupload. The well-produced tune features Dotcom boasting of the service’s 1 billion users, while Combs tells listeners he uses Megaupload “cuz it’s fast.” When the “Mega Song” video went viral, many of those featured quickly disavowed any relationship with Megaupload, saying they were unaware of the company’s business practices.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)