Michael Barker, Tom Bernard of Sony Pictures Classics
Michael Barker and Tom Bernard of Sony Pictures Classics stop by our THR lounge to talk about what they look for in a Sundance film.
When asked about the success of their foreign films Tom added, "One point that I think is significant is the audience does not have a problem with subtitles anymore. We release Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and it did $127 million with the subtitles and it wasn't a factor."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)