Michael Barker, Tom Bernard of Sony Pictures Classics
Michael Barker and Tom Bernard of Sony Pictures Classics stop by our THR lounge to talk about what they look for in a Sundance film.
When asked about the success of their foreign films Tom added, "One point that I think is significant is the audience does not have a problem with subtitles anymore. We release Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and it did $127 million with the subtitles and it wasn't a factor."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)