Emmys: Michael Cudlitz on TNT's 'Southland'
Southland star Michael Cudlitz shares how he dealt with the serious topics on the TNT drama and what it was like playing a gay character. On working on the canceled show he added, "It's been a great ride, I'm very very proud of the show, we feel like we set out what we wanted to do. We delivered Southland the way we felt like we always could and we are really proud of it."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?