SAG Red Carpet: 'The Artist's' Michel Hazanavicius
Fresh off his Directors Guild Award win, Michel Hazanavicius talked to THR about working in films in France compared to the Unites States, and how it's not very different at all.
When asked if he was surprised by the DGA award he responded, "It was a surprise and a great feeling, I am very proud because the recognition of your peers is very special and I love directors."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?