'Moonrise Kingdom' Writer-Director Wes Anderson
4:23 PM PDT 6/11/2012 by Victor Klaus
The idiosyncratic filmmaker talks with THR about assembling the visuals and soundtrack for his latest film, and offers insights why he would be poorly suited to tackle a tentpole blockbuster.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
THR On YouTube