'Moonrise Kingdom' Writer-Director Wes Anderson
4:23 PM PDT 6/11/2012 by Victor Klaus
The idiosyncratic filmmaker talks with THR about assembling the visuals and soundtrack for his latest film, and offers insights why he would be poorly suited to tackle a tentpole blockbuster.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)