Walt Disney Studios U.K.'s Anti-Piracy Campaign Featuring 'The Muppets'
8:41 AM PST 2/4/2014 by THR Staff
The British industry body will launch the campaign with exclusive footage featuring Kermit and Miss Piggy on Feb. 7 as part of its ongoing "Moments Worth Paying For" campaign.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
THR On YouTube