Naomi Watts on Why She Wanted to Star in 'The Impossible': PSIFF
Naomi Watts shares that she was immediately attracted to the script and what was it was like to work with director Juan Antonio Bayona and co-star Tom Holland.
"I heard it was Juan Antonio making the film, and I had seen The Orphanage," Watts said. "I had been very impressed with that. I thought. 'This is someone that is a proper filmmaker.' Then I read the script and I knew it was anchored in truth, and told completely form Maria Belon's perspective. And from the fifth page on I knew I had to do it."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)