Naomie Harris on Finding the Strength and Rage to Play Winnie Mandela
The Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom star shares how she was able to pull together the emotions to play the South Africa politician in Justin Chadwick's biography. "The thing that I struggled with was her bitterness and her hatred because her journey forced her to have those things," Harris says. "I did that by just imagining people saying, 'You can't sit there, you can't get on this bus, and I found this rage.'"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)