Nat Geo's Miracle Landing on the Hudson' Sneak Peek
The network examines the dramatic 2009 crash landing of flight 1549 into the New York's Hudson River. Using a large-scale reconstruction and intimate interviews, we hear how the crew was able to safely land the plane after both engines were destroyed.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)