National Geographic Channel's 'The 80's The Decade That Made Us' Sneak Peek
8:00 AM PDT 3/10/2013 by David Simpson
Rob Lowe narrates a three-night event chronicling the biggest talking points that came out of the 1980s. Set to premiere on Sunday April 14th at 8pm.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
THR On YouTube