Nev Schulman and Max Joseph of 'Catfish'
Hosts of MTV's Catfish Nev Schulman and Max Joseph on the success of their show and the involvement of trained psychologists for their guest before and after the show.
Talking about the people that get featured on their show Max added, "It's all about the connections you make and the problem with the connections we see on the show is that they are based on deception and if one person can't get over the fact that another person deceived them, then that's a complete valid reason not to be in love with that person."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)