Nev Schulman and Max Joseph of 'Catfish'
Hosts of MTV's Catfish Nev Schulman and Max Joseph on the success of their show and the involvement of trained psychologists for their guest before and after the show.
Talking about the people that get featured on their show Max added, "It's all about the connections you make and the problem with the connections we see on the show is that they are based on deception and if one person can't get over the fact that another person deceived them, then that's a complete valid reason not to be in love with that person."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)