New Zealand Fireworks Display
As a thank-you to New Zealand for granting him citizenship, Dotcom gifted the country with a $500,000 fireworks show for the 2011 New Year. Kim and his wife watched the ten-minute display from a helicopter just 200 meters away from the explosions.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?