New Zealand Fireworks Display
As a thank-you to New Zealand for granting him citizenship, Dotcom gifted the country with a $500,000 fireworks show for the 2011 New Year. Kim and his wife watched the ten-minute display from a helicopter just 200 meters away from the explosions.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)