Olivia Munn on Her 'Newsroom' Inspirations
Newsroom star Olivia Munn shares her relation to news outlets and admiration for Diane Sawyer. The actress reveals that there are a few unintentional similarities to between her character and the famous news anchor. "There are similarities that I never realized I was bringing to Sloan but things that were important to me," says Olivia. "I didn't want to wear a lot of jewelry, I didn't want it distracting from the news that Sloan was giving, I wanted her to wear clean cut suits."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)