Olivia Munn on Her 'Newsroom' Inspirations
Newsroom star Olivia Munn shares her relation to news outlets and admiration for Diane Sawyer. The actress reveals that there are a few unintentional similarities to between her character and the famous news anchor. "There are similarities that I never realized I was bringing to Sloan but things that were important to me," says Olivia. "I didn't want to wear a lot of jewelry, I didn't want it distracting from the news that Sloan was giving, I wanted her to wear clean cut suits."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)