Pro Football Players Share Their Bullying Stories in 'NFL Characters Unite'
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz, New York Jets center Nick Mangold, Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice and Chicago Bears cornerback Charles Tillman are among the many National Football League players who share their own stories of being bullied.
Former player Chris Collinsworth narrates the special for the USA Network, which is set to air on Friday before the Super Bowl.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)