Nicholas Sparks on Adapting 'Safe Haven' to the Screen, Casting Julianne Hough
Author Nicholas Sparks explains the process of adapting his novel Safe Haven in to a screenplay: "You put something down on the page and it might not work, but that is why you work with a director who can pull that out."
On casting the project leads, Sparks says that Julianne Hough "selected herself in the end."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?