Nicholas Stoller 'The Five-Year Engagement' Tribeca Film Festival
8:55 AM PDT 4/19/2012 by David Simpson
Nicholas Stoller on dealing with the continuity involved in making a movie that spans over five years. The writer and director also goes in to great detail about what him and Jason Segel eat while working on their scripts.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
THR On YouTube