Nicki Minaj on Her Direct Way of Judging 'American Idol'
When I speak in a blunt way like I do, people take that as me not loving or caring about these people but I really do. I feel like they are family to me, I feel like I'm not doing them a service if I blow smoke up their ass and I refuse to do that" said new judge Nicki Minaj.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?