'Oblivion' Stars on Saving the Environment
From water bottles to books to damaging the environment, Morgan Freeman and Olga Kurylenko weigh in on the message of their new Sci-Fi action movie. "The only reason for us to leave the planet is if the planet is going to be destroyed by something other than us. We can't really destroy the planet, the planet will survive, we are not the intelligence here" Morgan went on to say. "We are products of the intelligence here and if we get too far out of line, it will just stop us."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)