'Oculus' Cinematography: References Included 'The Shining' and 'Poltergeist'
"The film references that we looked at were mostly about tone," said director of photography Michael Fimognari of director Mike Flanagan’s "character-centric horror narrative" Oculus.
"So The Shining, Changling, and Poltergeist were more about families fighting an unknown."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)