Olivia Wilde and Charlie Hunnam on Their 'Deadfall' Characters
Olivia Wilde and Charlie Hunnam introduce us to their characters in Stefan Ruzowitzky's thriller Deadfall. Olivia describes her character Liza as "A little more broken" than anyone else she has ever played. Charlie also shares what it was like to be part of an all-star cast along with Kris Kristofferson, Eric Bana and Olivia Wilde.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)