Our Olympians Share their Most Memorable Moments
Greg Louganis says that hitting his head on the springboard at the 1988 Olympics wasn't his most memorable moment, it was pulling himself together and doing his next dive.
Boxing great Sugar Ray Leonard added, "Greg, when you hit your head and we saw the blood it felt like, 'Oh, it's over,' but you came back like a fighter, man. I admire that."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)