The Olympians on Watching the Games
"We've gone before, we've done it we enjoyed our time and now you want to see your kids and your younger siblings do really well, that's what it's really all about now and you realize how important and tight knit that group is and the unity is especially when you are out of it," says 1992 Olympian Cobi Jones. "I think all of us can agree it is something special and like Sugar Ray said, It is always part of our life."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)