The Olympians on Watching the Games
"We've gone before, we've done it we enjoyed our time and now you want to see your kids and your younger siblings do really well, that's what it's really all about now and you realize how important and tight knit that group is and the unity is especially when you are out of it," says 1992 Olympian Cobi Jones. "I think all of us can agree it is something special and like Sugar Ray said, It is always part of our life."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)