Oprah Winfrey's Motivational Speech at THR's Women in Entertainment Breakfast
The winner of the Sherry Lansing leadership award shares an inspirational and motivational speech at THR's WIE breakfast. "My favorite definition of power is 'strength over time,' " says Winfrey. The actress, producer and philanthropist's inspirational speech ended with strong words encouraging everyone to use their own power for good works. "How do you use your power to elevate the life of somebody else?" she said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)