The Origin of 'Project Runway'
Co-creator and supermodel Heidi Klum breaks down how the show was picked up and recalls casting Tim Gunn, Nina Garcia and Michael Kors.
"It was really Harvey Weinstein that had a glimpse of an idea because at the time he did Project Greenlight and he wanted to do something similar with designers," said Klum.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?