The Cast and Crew of 'Oz: The Great and Powerful'
Joe Roth, Mila Kunis, Sam Raimi and Michelle Williams on the crowd's reaction to the never-before-seen footage and what they want the audience to take away from their Disney film.
Director Sam Raimi added, "I hope they walk out having experienced a love story and a growth of a character from somebody that is somewhat selfish to selfless and I hope they feel exhilarated by the goodness in Michelle's performance and the wickedness in certain others performances and they feel like they have been on a real grand richly detailed fairytale."
Interview by Rebecca Ford.
Video by Victor Klaus, Michael Gordon and Stefan Colson
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)