'Palo Alto' Cinematographer on James Franco and Sensitive Subject Matter
"One thing that shines through the most is the cast," director of photography Autumn Durald said of Palo Alto. "James Franco is an amazing actor -- seeing him against Emma Roberts in the intimate scenes; it's a sensitive subject matter as he is a soccer coach and she is his student." Based on material written by Franco, Palo Alto was helmed by first-time feature director Gia Coppola.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?