Paul Jolley 'American Idol'
Paul Jolley, who made it through to the top 10 after his performance of "Just A Fool" by Christina Aguilera and Blake Shelton, says it was an "emotional" moment. "You watch American Idol all these years and think, 'I would love to be that person,'" said Jolley, who sees himself as a "pop-country" artist. Although he had a rough time in Hollywood when judge Nicki Minaj said she was annoyed by his nervous performance, the 23-year-old Tennessee native says he thinks Minaj is "honest" rather than mean.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)