Peter Simonite on 'To the Wonder'/'Arthur Newman'
Cinematographer Peter Simonite on getting started in filmmaking, attending TIFF with two films and shooting on digital film. “I feel really lucky to be part of this transition area period where we go into digital and the digital formats so good that it’s making everything more flexible, it makes our work a little bit easier and in a way it gives the set back to the directors” said Peter
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday, M. Lizaso, N. Ali
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)