Phil and Bob Soven on MTV's 'Wake Brothers'
The two brothers of MTV's new series let us know what we can expect from their new reality show.
Wake boarding champion Phil added, "There are some episodes that are wakeboard heavy and in to our lives and then there are some that are totally random, just random antics and screwing around having fun. We put a lot a work in to it and it was a long process to get to that point so for it to actually work out and find out we were actually going to be doing it was almost a weight off of our shoulders, we were waiting for so long to find out if anything was going to happen with this and it did."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?