'Philomena' Composer Alexandre Desplat on Creating the Movie's Theme
The Academy Award-nominated composer shares how he's able to come up with his different scores and how he chose his music for Stephen Frears' drama.
"The music does not have to push into the comedy," Desplat says. "It actually takes another color when there are laughs, but when there's something dark it takes the color of the darkness. It's a melody that allows both emotions, and that was the challenge."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?