Judi Dench and Steve Coogan star in Stephen Frears' drama about a woman in search of her son, who was taken from her decades earlier. The movie, from the Weinstein Co. is set to hit theaters on Nov. 22 in New York and Los Angeles, then expending nationwide on Nov. 27.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?