“It is a peculiar theme in Japan that things possess a spirit,” says director Shuhei Morita of his film in which a man encounters goblin spirits. “I asked Mr. Keisuke Kishi, a model/sculpture art creator, to create some plots and image illustrations based on traditional Japanese ghosts.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?