“It is a peculiar theme in Japan that things possess a spirit,” says director Shuhei Morita of his film in which a man encounters goblin spirits. “I asked Mr. Keisuke Kishi, a model/sculpture art creator, to create some plots and image illustrations based on traditional Japanese ghosts.”
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)