Power Lawyers Breakfast: Warner Bros.' John Rogovin Honored With Raising the Bar Award
Barry Meyer Chairman & CEO, Warner Bros. presents this year’s award to EVP & General Counsel, Warner Bros. John Rogovin at the annual gathering, held at Spago. Rogovin faced down a serious threat to the studio's "Superman" rights in time for the June reboot "Man of Steel."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)