Power Lawyers Breakfast: Warner Bros.' John Rogovin Honored With Raising the Bar Award
Barry Meyer Chairman & CEO, Warner Bros. presents this year’s award to EVP & General Counsel, Warner Bros. John Rogovin at the annual gathering, held at Spago. Rogovin faced down a serious threat to the studio's "Superman" rights in time for the June reboot "Man of Steel."
- Power of Pitbull: 'Timber' Rapper Reveals Plan to Become Next Billion-Dollar Brand
- New Photos From Kurt Cobain Suicide Released by Seattle Police
- Judd Apatow Reveals His Penis Rule and Talks About 'Girls' Sex Scenes Banned by HBO
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed