Pranking People in Hong Kong
7:45 AM PDT 5/2/2012 by David Simpson
Prior to legally changing his name to Kim Dotcom, he was known as Kim Schmitz. Here he is in 2004 scaring people in Hong Kong. Dotcom had no problem rattling the nerves of unsuspecting pedestrians.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
THR On YouTube