Pranking People in Hong Kong
7:45 AM PDT 5/2/2012 by David Simpson
Prior to legally changing his name to Kim Dotcom, he was known as Kim Schmitz. Here he is in 2004 scaring people in Hong Kong. Dotcom had no problem rattling the nerves of unsuspecting pedestrians.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
THR On YouTube