President Obama Explains Relationship with Russia's President Putin
2:50 PM PST 2/7/2014 by THR Staff
The President gave an interview to Bob Costas prior to NBC's coverage of the opening of the Olympic games.
"My sense is that’s part of his shtick back home politically as wanting to look like the tough guy," Obama said of Putin.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
THR On YouTube