Producer Cynthia Lowen 'Bully' Premiere
Bully writer and producer Cynthia Lowen shares the biggest obstacles in getting the documentary made and what message she hopes the viewers take away.
When asked about the releasing the film without a rating she added, "We wanted to depict what Bullying sounds like, how pervasive it is and this language and the six uses of the F word, which is why this film has an R rating. That's part of bullying and for us not to have it in a film about bullying is to participate in the myth that it's not that bad, it's not that pervasive, to say that kids are not hearing this every time they get on the bus. But they are, so we don't want to look the other way."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)