'Avatar' Producer Offers Peek at Technology Behind Next Two Sequels
Producer Jon Landau invites The Hollywood Reporter into his new solar-powered studio as he sets up the performance capture stages for the next two Avatar movies.
"When Avatar was over, we had a 'post-mortem.' ... [W]hat did we do right, what did we do wrong, what would we do differently?" said the Oscar-winner. "And we are now trying to implement those things we talked about."
- NFL Now Demands $16.6 Million Over M.I.A.'s Super Bowl Middle Finger (Exclusive)
- 'Lost' Showrunners on Killing Off Characters, the Polarizing Finale and More Unanswered Questions
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?