The Producers: Dealing with Obstacles
From dealing with the weather, to finding the right location to film, our producer roundtable guests share the biggest obstacles they encountered while filming their movies. "It didn't snow in January in Mammoth for the first time in one hundred years and we needed snow. Basically within five days we all come together with a plan to present to Quentin, he had already scouted Wyoming so he kind of knew it would work and it became this great happy accident we had to pick up our set that we built in Mammoth and move it to the Grand Tetons" said Stacey Sher about filming Django Unchained.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)