The Producers: Dealing with Obstacles
From dealing with the weather, to finding the right location to film, our producer roundtable guests share the biggest obstacles they encountered while filming their movies. "It didn't snow in January in Mammoth for the first time in one hundred years and we needed snow. Basically within five days we all come together with a plan to present to Quentin, he had already scouted Wyoming so he kind of knew it would work and it became this great happy accident we had to pick up our set that we built in Mammoth and move it to the Grand Tetons" said Stacey Sher about filming Django Unchained.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)