The Producers: Dealing with Obstacles
From dealing with the weather, to finding the right location to film, our producer roundtable guests share the biggest obstacles they encountered while filming their movies. "It didn't snow in January in Mammoth for the first time in one hundred years and we needed snow. Basically within five days we all come together with a plan to present to Quentin, he had already scouted Wyoming so he kind of knew it would work and it became this great happy accident we had to pick up our set that we built in Mammoth and move it to the Grand Tetons" said Stacey Sher about filming Django Unchained.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)