Queen Latifah on Her New CBS Daytime Talk Show
Queen Latifah, newest addition to day-time talk slate, tells The Hollywood Reporter that her guests will be a mix of A-list celebrities and everyday heroes. One of her favorite upcoming guests is a 26-year-old widow, who has set up an organization for other young women who have lost husbands to go on adventures, such white water rafting.
"To me, she's a hero," The Queen Latifah Show host says.
Latifah also praised several talk show icons, calling Oprah Winfrey "the pinnacle" and affectionately saying of Jimmy Fallon: "that's my boy."
"I've learned a lot from doing all the shows, the biggest thing I've leaned is to just be myself and I'm OK with that."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?