Queen Latifah on Her New CBS Daytime Talk Show
Queen Latifah, newest addition to day-time talk slate, tells The Hollywood Reporter that her guests will be a mix of A-list celebrities and everyday heroes. One of her favorite upcoming guests is a 26-year-old widow, who has set up an organization for other young women who have lost husbands to go on adventures, such white water rafting.
"To me, she's a hero," The Queen Latifah Show host says.
Latifah also praised several talk show icons, calling Oprah Winfrey "the pinnacle" and affectionately saying of Jimmy Fallon: "that's my boy."
"I've learned a lot from doing all the shows, the biggest thing I've leaned is to just be myself and I'm OK with that."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)