Quvenzhané Wallis on Starring in 'Beasts of the Southern Wild'
Beasts of the Southern Wild star Quvenzhané Wallis sits down with THR's awards analyst Scott Feinberg to discuss her debut film. The nine year old actress shares what it was like auditioning for Benh Zeitlin's feature film and how she was rewarded with a pizza party when she was tired on set. On her audition she added, "There are two producers and they just asked questions, I think that is when Benh was there, they asked a few questions, then we did a few scenes. They just gave me something to work with."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)