Quvenzhane Wallis Reveals Whom She Would Thank in Oscars Speech
Marlee Matlin shares what it was like winning an Oscar at 21 years old for her work in Children of a Lesser God with this year's nominee Quvenzhane Wallis. "It wasn't like it was her first film and that's what impressed me" Marlee said about Quvenzhane's acting in The Beast of the Southern Wild, "Her work was amazing, very raw, very natural and I was mesmerized by her performance."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)