Quvenzhane Wallis Reveals Whom She Would Thank in Oscars Speech
Marlee Matlin shares what it was like winning an Oscar at 21 years old for her work in Children of a Lesser God with this year's nominee Quvenzhane Wallis. "It wasn't like it was her first film and that's what impressed me" Marlee said about Quvenzhane's acting in The Beast of the Southern Wild, "Her work was amazing, very raw, very natural and I was mesmerized by her performance."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)