Rachel Zoe on Her New NBC Show
From the red carpet of Elle's Women in Hollywood event, stylist Rachel Zoe on her semi-autobiographical comedy for NBC. On the message she wants the show to send she added, "Ive had incredible life experience that have provided the kind of path of where I am now and I think it's important to explain to young woman and men and sort of say, you know what, go for it, live your dream don't be scared, work hard, be passionate and it can happen."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)