Director Ramaa Mosley describes her new film as "A dark comedy about a two thousand year old tea pot that is passed through the hands of some of the most infamous people in history from Caligula to Attila the Hun to Hitler. And about this young couple that are in love and married and just out of college and can't find work and they find the teapot."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)