Director Ramaa Mosley describes her new film as "A dark comedy about a two thousand year old tea pot that is passed through the hands of some of the most infamous people in history from Caligula to Attila the Hun to Hitler. And about this young couple that are in love and married and just out of college and can't find work and they find the teapot."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)