'American Idol': Randy Jackson Comments on Jessica Sanchez Save
It was an action-packed Thursday night on American Idol, as season 11 favorite Jessica Sanchez, long considered a frontrunner, was voted off the competition, then saved by the judges halfway through her sing-for-your-life song. What did Idol's own Randy Jackson make of the way things went down? The judge, along with Wind-Up Records CCO Gregg Wattenberg (who signed season 10's James Durbin) talked to THR special correspondent and season 9 alum Didi Benami about the "crazy" elimination episode moments after the credits rolled.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)