Relating to their Characters: Comedy Showrunners Roundtable
Carter Bays of How I Met Your Mother and Steve Levitan reveal how they relate to a couple of their main characters.
Steve added, "At first I thought, “OK, I am Phil Dunphy, we did a couple of episodes in the beginning that were very specific to me, and then as time has gone on, I have realized that I am really Claire. I am the uptight neurotic woman overthinking everything, and my wife lives in the moment and is happy and doing fun, goofy things with the kids. I am the one saying, We have to get her ready for bed. It’s not a realization that I am particularly happy with."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)