Richard Gere in 'Arbitrage'
Arbitrage, the directorial debut from Nicholas Jarecki, is a thriller set in the world of high finance that features a big-name cast and has attracted strong interest from festivalgoers.
Richard Gere, Susan Sarandon, Tim Roth and Brit Marling co-star in film, which is screening in Sundance's Premieres section and bows Saturday evening at the Eccles Theatre.
Arbitrage, which was penned by Jarecki, delves into issues of love and loyalty and centers on billionaire hedge fund magnate Robert Miller (played by Gere), who tries to sell his business before his fraud is uncovered.
Watch a clip of the film below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?