Rob Corddry Campaigns for Childrens Hospital
Childrens Hospital actor Rob Corddry pleads with Emmy voters to vote for his Adult Swim show because if he doesn't win an Emmy by the age of 42, he will have to pay a bet he isn't prepared for.
Rob also goes in to detail about why his show warrants the Emmy and not the other shows nominated in their category. "Please, you going to give the Daily Show another one? The guy has enough Emmys man, the Fonz is on my show, for god's sake. The Fonz isn't on 30 Rock, granted Tina Fey is probably the closest we have come to the Fonz in the last 15 years" added Rob.
Children's Hospital is nominated for Outstanding Special Class Short-format Live-Action Entertainment Program.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)