Robert Zemeckis on 'Flight'
Robert Zemeckis on his leading man Denzel Washington and the awards buzz surrounding his drama. Regarding the message about addiction in his movie Robert added, "Well I think it's actually a hopeful film, I mean it talks about it like it is a real problem and a problem that touches a lot of our lives but as harrowing as it is, it is a very hopeful film."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?