The Robertson Family on the Success of A&E's 'Duck Dynasty'
The stars of the hit reality show share the secrets on what makes their series a hit with fans and how they are able to lure more than 9 million viewers. "It's a combination of the faith, the positive and the family aspect, and it's funny," says Willie Robertson.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?