Rodney Dangerfield's Widow Holds On to His Hard-Earned Sweat
Joan Dangerfield sat with The Hollywood Reporter to share her fond memories of her comedy icon husband -- who lives on in a new website, Rodney.com. (Among her prized possession: a bottle of Rodney's actual sweat.) "He sat down and wrote by hand every single joke that he was going to tell on any performance he did," says Joan. "You name the show and he was on it -- I have all of that."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)